Daylight Savings

I absolutely love the extra day hours.  However, for photography, it means getting up earlier or staying out later to take advantage of the best light.  The evenings are actually better now, but OH, how I love to sleep in!

I can feel the summer months approaching quickly.  I'm excited for some rest and some time to process the past year and what's next.  Meanwhile, the next two months are pretty busy.  I'm looking forward to an engagement session this weekend and a family session next week.  I'm also helping with some fundraising ideas with the school I teach at using photography and I'm happy to serve alongside an incredible team next weekend to honor Lisa Ham and those who have battled cancer.  I'll be posting photos as I finish.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment