Calling ALL Models

WOW! This weather is amazing and I am simply dying to try out some new lenses, lighting, and locations. So, I'm again offering a special, where YOU get to benefit!

I'm looking for any models that are looking for a photo shoot. I'm hoping to expand my portfolio, so if it is something I haven't done, your sitting fee is FREE and all you have to do is pay for the prints and/or copyrights. (Don't worry, they're very reasonable and you won't get better printing anywhere else.) So, here are some specifics that I'm looking for, but if you have another idea, just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you; Pets, Maternity, Newborns, Fashion, etc. First come, first serve!

For the rest of you, get out and enjoy some beautiful weather and blue skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment