10,000 Reasons

We were so honored to be a part of Kendyl and Josh's special day!  Their families have been a part of the same church growing up.  Josh and Kendyl went their separate ways and after both moving 1,000+ miles away, they reconnected and started dating.  It's hard to deny God's perfect design in seeing them draw closer together and more in love with Him along the way.

Kendyl's father was diagnosed with cancer in January. Although the news was not what they wanted, they held on to greater Hope of Jesus.  Josh and Kendyl had "10,000 Reasons" playing during part of their ceremony.  Their parents came together to pray with them and their life ahead as these words played in the background:

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

Bless The Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

This was especially true for Kendyl's dad.  I can just imagine him singing his lungs out right now as he stands with Jesus.  You see, eight days after Josh and Kendyl said I do, he lost his battle here on earth and went to be with Jesus.  He walked Kendyl down the aisle.  He prayed. He danced to Butterfly Kisses and had us ALL crying...and laughing.  Most importantly, he shared the love of Jesus up until he passed with his family, friends, coworkers, and strangers.

Kendyl and Josh - thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day.  Our hope is that we have captured some sweet memories of you two, your families, and friends.  We pray that this would be a time to draw you closer to The Lord and celebrate all the He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment