A Little Math Lesson

THIS SPECIAL IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!


A little tidbit, I was a missionary. Yes, that's right - my job was to share the Good News with others. As Christians, we believe we should always do that, but it's a little different when you do it as a job. As part of that, we raised support. There's a love/hate relationship with that. There are even days I miss it. Yes, I miss it. There are also days that I pray that God would never, ever, make me do that again. As much as I truly believe GOD was the provider, I did find some helpful tools. One of those, is about to benefit YOU! Realizing how much was left, you could break down for an individual and say "I need a thousand dollars a month. That's simply 10 people at a $100 dollars." That became much more manageable. Well, today, I'm going to do JUST that.

Our lovely church home, Orlando Grace Church, is in the process of building a building. We've rented another facility for years and years. The Lord has provided for our family in many ways, and now He is moving us into a building with our name on it. One thing we are trusting God for, is to raise the funds necessary as to avoid debt as much as possible. As Mike and I have discussed this exciting time, we want to be able to provide some more funds to make this happen.

So, where does this come in to saraGphotography? Well, I am looking for 10 lovely people or families that would like to donate $100 to Orlando Grace Church. As a special thank you, you receive a one hour session at a location of your choice, digital negatives, and online viewing/sharing. First come, first serve - so contact me today! (Not applicable for weddings.)

Thanks in advance! If you have any additional questions, or comments, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic offer and a creative way to provide additional funds for the OGC building! I trust you will receive an abundance of applications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! Can't wait to see how God uses this!

    ReplyDelete