Album

I am so excited to be working on a new flushmount album! These make wonderful coffee table books to show off your special day and ordering smaller ones make for great gifts, especially for parents. Summer weddings are perfect to make an album just in time for Christmas. You can also order these for guest sign in books using your engagement photos, just make sure to let me know so I leave plenty of space for signing.

On another note, I took some photos of the Royal Banquet and Conference Center across from Meredith College. They liked my photos and will be using one for advertising in Southern Bride and Groom. If you are planning a wedding and looking for a place, make sure to check it out. It's quite a unique place and allows you to dream it up however you want for your perfect day. Make sure you tell Carla I sent you too. A special thanks to my model, Laura too!

No comments:

Post a Comment