Let there be light.

WOW! I had no idea how much I would enjoy this session. Ok, so it was nearly 100 degrees and apparently I am highly allergic to something out there, but I am very happy with this evening's session. First, I had the pleasure of working with an incredible family and one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Then, you add in this wonderful horse, their story, and perfect sunlight...and you get the shots below. I spent about 5 seconds on touching these up. As much as I still think about horseback riding along a beach, horses just don't really like me for some reason. However, seeing a wild mustang tamed with her owner on lots of land, can take your breath away and you find yourself dreaming you had a horse of your own. Just when you think it can't get any better, you see this wonderful girl get lost riding bareback over the hills....

...this is just a small glimpse. I hate making decisions and I have too many good photos to flip through. Thanks so much for putting up with the heat and inviting us out!




No comments:

Post a Comment