New Equipment - New Special

Part of my webpage is still being tweaked, but I'm excited that my loving husband surprised me with some new equipment last week.  I'm dying to try it out, and I'm sick of photographing things around here.  So, you get the benefit.  

For the month of February I am offering the following specials for session fees:

1st reservation:  50% off
2nd reservation:  40% off
3rd reservation:  30% off
4th reservation:  20% off
Any other reservations made through February will receive 10% off.

Offer includes wedding packages, but excludes print pricing.  Reservation required to receive discount by the end of February, but does not need to be scheduled until thereafter.

Please contact me soon to set up your appointment and to receive the best discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment